Japan Marketing and Communications Manager
7 days ago
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their EA journey.
As a Japan Marcom Manager, you will report to Japan Sr. Marcom Manager, and partner closely with the Head of Japan Sales, the APAC Campaign Managers & Analytics Team to deliver best in class marketing campaigns. You will be in a full-time role and based in Tokyo.
- You will contribute to the brand and marketing strategy and shape go-to-market plans·
- Lead the development of all marketing activations
- Manage partnership opportunities and lead partnership negotiations
- Work with Internal Strategy and Analytics teams to gather insights to inform decisions and build business cases.
- Drive culturally relevant marketing programs that acquire and engage players
- Guide the live service campaigns maximizing player engagement and monetization through in-game events
- Manage regular cadence of report and analysis
- Research gaming trends and player insights
- Work with 1st party partners to gain marketing support
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 3+ years in a marketing role within the gaming or entertainment industry
- Passion for gaming and have solid understanding of cultural and player nuances
- Worked in a team responsible for long-term marketing campaigns with international remit
- Understand best in class brand, social and digital content.
- Proficient Japanese and English language capabilities in both verbal and written
- Responsible, passionate and committed