Japan Finance Manager
1 month ago
Job Title:Japan Finance Manager
We are looking for a Finance Manager to join Activision Blizzard Japan office. This will be an individual contributor role. The candidate will have full responsibility of accounting, tax, statutory reporting for Japan entity, and will also cover some planning and analysis activities.
- Perform routine accounting and closing tasks, including general ledger, payable, inter-company, and account reconciliations etc. applying accounting knowledge and company procedures to resolve routine issues
- Manage the P2P (Procure to Pay) process. Review and validate invoices and prepare payments, cross check with POs and contract details
- Review and validate staff expense claims and prepare payments according to company travel policy
- Prepare payroll payments and file/pay Withholding taxes.
- Issue External or Intercompany Revenue invoices and monitor Accounts Receivables.
- Report and forecast cashflow and prepare funding request to HQ.
- Prepare financial data for tax and any other local statutory reporting (CIT, VAT, JST, Payment Service Act. etc.) through close communication with internal team /external vendor.
- Perform internal controls, and maintenance of financials records and documentation through effective use of financial accounting systems
- Assist with any other ad hoc project and analysis
- Lead accounting/finance projects as needed for Japan entity
- Perform analyses on monthly/quarterly/annual Corporate P&L activity.
- Ability to communicate financial plans, models, and outcomes.
- Review the budget variances and report to stakeholders
Experience and Skills requirements
- Bachelor’s degree major in finance, accounting, or related fields
- Minimum 5+ years of combined accounting and finance related experience in multinational environment; accounting firm plus corporate finance experience is preferable
- A good command of GAAP knowledge and local tax regulations
- Highly adaptable and flexible, ability to work in a fast paced, global matrix organization.
- Critical thinking, fast learning, flexible and have an open mindset
- Being accountable, organized and attention to details.
- English verbal and written communication skills required
- ERP experience (e.g. Oracle) is preferred.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.