JDE Distribution Analyst (12 Month FTC)
25 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two develops, publishes and markets some of the world's biggest games. We publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, PlayDots, Social Point as well as Private Division label and Nordeus. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Provide application solutions based on analysis of business needs and requirements. Modify, improve, and support business processes through the use of JD Edwards E9.2 software system and complimentary systems, for Sales and Distribution modules.
To Initiate and lead the related projects and system improvements, working closely with the business teams, external / internal developers and support resources to ensure the business requirements are accurately fulfilled.
What You’ll Take On
- Design/develop and implement system requirements and improvements for the Sales and Distribution functions, providing direction and quality assurance within the business.
- Collect and analyse business requirements, identify options and recommend solutions.
- Provide/review analysis, development, testing and implementation of interfaces, system changes and data conversion.
- Ensure compliance with internal Business and SOX change control procedures.
- Help support the IT helpdesk function through resolving of tickets, root cause analyst, Project allocation, knowledge transfer and providing JD Edwards back-up support when critically required (ad-hoc) during month-end weekends.
- Work with external consultants to develop improved ERP application solutions.
What You Bring
- Must have at least one full project life cycle implementation experience.
- Experience of leading projects, writing technical specification and creating test plans.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of JDE Edwards EnterpriseOne ERP application system for Sales and Distribution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload/project requirements and delegate tasks to available resources.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, Results focussed.
Great to Have:
- Some ERP database knowledge/understanding gained through work or through further/ higher education.
- Industry knowledge of JDE Edwards EnterpriseOne Financial systems
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Benefits include, but are not limited to Hybrid Working, Private healthcare with Bupa, Private dental with Bupa, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (60% salary), 26 days holiday, + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks . Gym reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.