This job might no longer be available.
Italian Video Game Proofreader - Montreal
1 year ago
USE YOUR LINGUISTIC SKILLS IN AN EXCITING AND MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT!
Keywords Studios Montreal is looking for Italian speakers to join our Video Games Proofreaders team.
- Proofreading texts and video game content (spelling, syntax, typography).
- Checking texts for consistency and recommending changes where necessary.
- Writing error reports.
- Performing minor, simple translations.
- Ensuring subtitles match the audio tracks.
- Proficiency in English and Italian (spoken and written).
- Live in the Montreal area.
- Hold Canadian citizenship, a permanent residency, an open work permit, a Working Holiday Visa, or in the process of requesting a work permit.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- Comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens).
- An interest in the video game industry.
- Experience in a similar position or in a related field (an asset).
*Candidates should be available to work from home and in-office according to project demands.
*Given the current conditions brought by COVID-19, stringent security measures of cleaning and social distancing are in place to ensure the safety of everyone in our studio for the duration of the crisis.
- $16.15 per hour (bonus of $2.50 per hour after 7:00 PM).
- Contracts are on-call with potential for full-time, permanent openings with growth opportunities.
- Internet subsidy.
- One day-off for every 160 hours worked in the office.
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others).
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Relocation Assistance available in certain cases.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.