This job might no longer be available.
7 days ago
As an Issue Detective, you will have the mission to investigate our games and identify issues.
If you feel curious to get into a real adventure, spy on the gameplay of our titles, and detect “crimes”, then keep reading the brief below.
• Play the game versions repeatedly in different ways and situations
• Work closely with the development team and update them promptly about issues
• Work with a bug base, identify bugs and write a detailed description according to internal standards and procedures (previous experience with JIRA would be considered as an advantage)
• Follow up reported bugs and update their statuses.
• Read game documentation, follow test plans and work with test cases
• Passion for games
• Interest in QA
• Analytical skills
• Good command of English
• Communication skills
• Willingness to learn new skills and grow
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city
- Health insurance coverage, Meal vouchers
- Game rooms, relaxation zone, office massage, bike stand
- Studio location at the heart of the city with easy access to mass transportation and some of the best places to eat and drink around
If you are interested in our job offer, please send CV and a Cover Letter. Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.