Investment & Strategy Analyst - India
6 days ago
Krafton is a leading global game company that offers a diversified portfolio of games on PC, Console and mobile devices including blockbuster battle royal video game, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) and MMORPG, TERA. The games have received worldwide acclaim, selling tens of millions of copies and winning multiple game awards worldwide. Headquartered in Korea, Krafton has operational offices globally across North America, Europe, Japan, China, and South East Asia.
Investment & Strategy Analyst (India)
[Responsibilities and duties]
- Support senior team in evaluation and analysis of M&A/Investment opportunities, including conducting gaming/entertainment/tech industry research and analysis, supporting in company due diligence, building financial models, drafting investment discussion materials and reports, work closely with internal leaders and external advisors
- Actively support in key corporate strategic planning processes, working across businesses and management/development/publishing functions on to frame the corporate strategy and drive alignment and execution on key initiatives
- Support the process and global deal flow evaluation with respect to India and MENA regions and assist global teams with the same.
- Preferred with upto 3 years of experience in IB/consulting/PE/VC with deep knowledge on interactive entertainment, gaming and IT sector or M&E sector as an Analyst. Having relevant experiences in transactions from deal sourcing to closing or PMI is a big plus.
- Preferred MBA/CFA/CPA or reputable university degree in finance, economics, business or computer science.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in working with/for internal and external partners.
- Should have passion about Games and Entertainment industry
- Strong Skills in Presentation and data positioning along with strong verbal and written communication skills
Resume review - 1st interview - Assignment Round - Hiring Manager interview - Final Round - Offer
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.