4 days ago
Job Title:Investigations Navigator
Founded in 1979, Activision has continuously redefined the world of entertainment as a leader in the videogame industry. With a history of delivering iconic game changers -- like Pitfall®, Tony Hawk®, Guitar Hero®, Crash Bandicoot™, Skylanders™ and Call of Duty® -- our obsession is delighting our players around the globe. Focused and committed to innovation, we consistently deliver the most beloved, engaging and successful entertainment.
And while we have extraordinary franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a hard-working, passionate and diverse team of people producing greatness together. So, if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s our people.
We’re currently driving the next era for our company and community by creating outstanding experiences for fans and continuing to make Activision an inclusive place where everyone can thrive.
Join us, make history. To learn more, check us out at www.activision.com, www.activisiongamesblog.com or @Activision on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
The Workplace Integrity / Investigations Navigator will report to the Manager, Workplace Integrity Operations Administration and support the Ethics & Compliance function by assisting with administrative and investigative tasks, including but not limited to, provide ongoing needed support to employees involved in investigations. The ideal candidate is comfortable managing ambiguity in a fast-paced environment and desires to help set the tone for a culture of integrity, inclusion, and continued progress. The ideal candidate would also demonstrate empathetic approaches while interacting with individuals experiencing stressful and unique circumstances.
- Serve as a point of contact for employee-related concerns and/or inquiries during the investigation process.
- Connect employees with available resources during investigations.
- Field front-line questions from employees regarding the investigations process and assist with scheduling with parties to an investigation
- Strive to improve the employee experience during investigations
- Ensure that investigation participants are followed up with in a timely manner and receive ongoing updates
- Cultivate a strong rapport with HR Business Partners, Employee Relations, and Employment Legal with a focus on client-oriented service.
- Support the Workplace Investigations team with ad hoc tasks and/or projects as needed.
- Minimum 3 or more years of relevant experience in investigations, legal case management, or advocacy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and build strong working relationships
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, project management skills, and the ability to manage multiple initiatives with competing priorities and key timelines and deliverables
- Ability to handle highly sensitive matters with tact and discretion
- A self-starter with the ability to anticipate the needs of the team and take appropriate and proactive steps to meet those needs
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.