Bucharest Bucharest ro
13 days ago
We are looking for an Inventory Specialist to be responsible for the direct organization of all kits, debugs and any other equipment in this category within Ubisoft Romania. You will be responsible with the reception of all assets in the company system, storage the assets, updates registration, provide the assets to the users after preparing all the related documents; make the physical inventory in collaboration with other members of the inventory commission. He/she will also be responsible of the management of taxi vouchers.
Your main misson:
- Record all assets in the internal system, based on the documents and physical reception of the goods;
- Prepare all supporting documents for assets tracking;
- Manage taxi vouchers process by placing the orders for taxi vouchers and keep track of all vouchers given and received;
- Check in the goods and put the labels;
- Sort material according to size, type, style, color, or product code;
- Identify damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse;
- Maintain strict control over the inventory levels;
- Package the items and prepare them for shipment;
- Keep track of all equipment movement in the company and keep documentation and systems, updated;
- Compile inventory balances and issue regular stock reports (monthly, quarterly, yearly, etc.);
- Ensure all orders are handled to the internal customers in a timely manner;
- Identify discrepancies between inventory records and take action.
What You’ll Bring as Experience:
- 2 years’ experience in inventory management and / or logistics;
- Bachelor degree in economic studies or any related domain;
- Proficiency in MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.);
- Good English skills;
- Previous experience in IT and/or knowledge of IT Hardware is a plus;
What you’ll bring as a Colleague:
- Attention to details;
- Strong analytical skills (ability to work with, both, online tools and physical documentation);
- Customer orientation;
- Demonstrated abilities to work as part of a team with excellent communication (technical & non-technical) & interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted?Join us and create the unknown.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume , highlighting your experience, education and skills.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.