14 days ago
We are looking for an Inventory Analyst to be responsible for the direct organization of all kits, debugs and any other equipment in this category within Ubisoft Romania. You will be responsible with the reception of all assets in the company system, storage the assets, updates registration, provide the assets to the users after preparing all the related documents; make the physical inventory in collaboration with other members of the inventory commission.
What you’ll do:
- Record all assets in the internal systems, based on the documents and physical reception of the goods
- Ensure matching between physical and script receipt of assets
- Prepare all supporting documents for assets tracking
- Check in the goods and put the labels
- Sort material according to size, type, style, color, or product code
- Identify damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse
- Maintain strict control over the inventory levels
- Keep track of all equipment movement in the company and keep documentation and systems updated
- Compile inventory balances and issue regular stock reports (monthly, quarterly, yearly, etc.)
- Ensure all orders are handed to the internal customers in a timely manner
- Identify discrepancies between inventory records and take action
- Maintain the Warranty and Returns process (for defective equipment)
- Collaborate with Finance and Cost Control for cross-function audits
Skills and knowledge:
- 2 years’ experience in inventory management and / or logistics;
- Bachelor degree in economic studies or any related domain;
- Proficiency in MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.);
- Good English skills;
- Previous experience in IT and/or knowledge of IT Hardware is a plus
- Attention to Details
- Strong analytical skills (ability to work with, both, online tools and physical documentation)
- Honesty and integrity
- Customer orientation
- Demonstrated abilities to work as part of a team with excellent communication (technical & non-technical) & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests;
Ubisoft Romania is defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume (highlighting your experience and skills) and a cover letter in English.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.