Intranet Content Manager
12 days ago
We are looking for an Intranet Content Manager to join our HR team. This role sits within the HR Operations team, whose goal is to make it easy to work at Unity. You will have the opportunity to influence how our content is developed on our intranet, work with all teams within HR guiding them in how to develop their content, and in some cases, crafting the content yourself. You will work with the technology team helping to drive improvements in how our AI recognises content. You will also support the project team in the roll out of our AI/Intranet pilot project.
What you’ll be doing
- Aligning HR Portal content with company AI improving ability to use automation to resolve general HR queries
- Developing HR Content for Corporate Internet
- Redesigning current HR content looking for opportunities to increase search-ability
- Assisting COEs to improve HR content
- Conducting testing of current AI ensuring HR content is searchable. Resolving any challenges discovered
What we’re looking for
- Experience writing HR communications for general audience
- Understanding of the relationship between AI technology and content
- Ability to influence collaborators
You might also have
- Skills crafting technical training materials for an HR audience
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.