Internship in the ESG Team
9 days ago
Have you ever stayed up all night tracking drowners on the outskirts of Nilfgaard? Or perhaps you couldn’t stop discovering all the secrets of Night City? If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to work in a creative environment, we might have something for you. We invite you to join us for the RED Summer Internship. Apply and begin your adventure with us.
Supporting the ESG team in their daily work, in particular:
✓ Looking for ways to continuously improve CD PROJEKT Group ESG reporting and disclosures.
✓ Updating of the content on the company's website and social media.
✓ Taking part in preparations of the ESG materiality assessment study.
✓ Drafting and editing ESG corporate materials.
✓ Monitoring of ESG and sustainability market trends and legislation.
✓ Preparing a benchmark on the gaming industry best ESG practices.
Please apply only if you say YES to all of the points listed below:
✓ You are at least 18 years old.
✓ You are a fresh high school graduate or a university student.
✓ You are going to reside in Poland throughout the whole internship.
✓ You are available from the beginning of July until the end of September (40h/week).
✓ Fluent English and Polish.
✓ Ability to use Microsoft Office software and tools from the Google Suite / Workspace package.
✓ Ability to search and analyze information.
✓ Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills.
✓ Knowledge of the sustainable development trends.
Nice to have:
✓ Interest in the video game industry.
- We provide a contract of mandate, the internship is fully paid.
- Employment from the beginning of July until the end of September.
- A truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with our diverse team from all around the world.
- No dress-code - we like to keep it casual
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates/yoga classes.
- Free car and bike parking spaces.
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.