Internship Opportunity | 3D Artist
6 days ago
Red Games Co. is looking for a passionate and talented intern to work closely with our 3D Art Team to build out our asset pipeline and prep and optimize game content. The intern will be an active team member, participating in playtests and general game development here at the studio!
The ideal candidate will receive meaningful projects and a unique experience! We’ll provide the tools and resources you need to learn and ultimately contribute to our games.
Red Games Co. will cover the cost of a transit pass or parking pass in downtown Salt Lake City and provide all equipment and software needed for you to learn, grow and help our art department in a meaningful way.
- Available for a minimum 12-week internship.
- Must be a current student pursuing their bachelor's, graduating May 2023 or later.
- Candidates must apply with a resume and portfolio link to be considered.
- This is a paid internship opportunity.
- Familiarity working in Unity.
- Experience in Photoshop.
- Proficient in a traditional modeling package like Autodesk Maya or Blender.
- Experience with creating a range of different styles.
- Enthusiasm for participating in the critique process and ability to execute on feedback.
- Can demonstrate solid artistic sensibilities, robust technical skills, and a strong work ethic
- Passionate about learning what it takes to be a successful artist in the video game industry.
- Help create new 3D characters, creatures, and other assets.
- Work closely with a mentor to foster your technical skills, artistic sensibilities, and strong work ethic.
- Participate in learning and development to fully understand how our employees come together to launch our games.
- Provide interns with real-world experience in creating games and working with some of the most iconic brands in the family-friendly space.
- Inspire your continued passion for learning and development.
- A safe and welcoming workspace to immerse into the world of video game development.
- Nurture your growth with regular feedback and partnership with our artists.
- Once the program is complete, one could receive the following:
- A letter of recommendation
- Coaching and Feedback on your resume, portfolio, and interview preparation.
- The potential to convert to a full-time team member.
Red Games Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.