Internship July 2021 - Press & Influence Assistant EMEA (H/F)
11 days ago
The EMEA Press & Influence Assistant plays a key role in the Product Communication team, within the broader EMEA Audience & Customer Management department. Knowing that, you will assist the Communication Managers to expand and generate positive awareness of Ubisoft’s gaming product brands through both online/offline media and influencers channels (YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, TikTok).
You will work closely with multiple teams based at the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Asia) HQ but also internationally with our 15+ subsidiaries in the region and studios around the world.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Elaborate and deliver PR materials (visuals, Q&A, press releases…) to our network of local PR and Influencers Managers;
- Support the Communication managers in the creation and organization of physical and/or online events dedicated to press and/or influencers;
- Analyze the impact of the actions deployed from a quantitative and qualitative standpoint using PR/Influencers analytics software and in-house tools;
- Monitor news and benchmark entertainment and gaming industry trends;
- Progressively manage autonomously one or several smaller product brands depending on your evolution and capacity as the internship rolls.
- Being a student and demonstrating fluency in both English and French, including excellent oral and written communication skills in both languages;
- Impeccable organizational and time management skills, creative and able to work autonomously;
- Good command of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of the social media platforms ecosystem and Press/Influencers relation;
- Sincere interest in the video game, technology or entertainment industries;
- Ability to work in an international environment;
- Ability and willingness to tackle tasks big and small, an analytical eye, attention to detail, and the capacity to multitask and keep a cool head under pressure;
- Prior experience in field Communication functions at agencies, advertisers or associations.
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other! Not forgetting we are looking after an easy-going, enthusiastic colleague who likes working in a friendly and casual environment.
- Internship allowance depending on level of studies,
- Meal vouchers, 50% refund on transportation card, 2 free video games per year, discounts on tickets (concerts, shows, etc), access to Ubisoft fitness center.
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their desire to enrich the lives of gamers with original and memorable entertainment experiences. They bring worlds to life, real playgrounds where imagination can express itself freely, giving rise to moments of surprise, fun and adventure that also allow players to learn and discover themselves.
At Ubisoft, you will have the opportunity to collaborate and evolve with teams who are passionate and pioneers in their field, all over the world. You will progress in a caring and inspiring environment where you will push the limits of imagination and technology to create the worlds that our players are passionate about.