Internship - HR Operations Assistant (M/W/NB) – January 2022
17 days ago
The team :
You will join the Human Resources team within the creative studios headquarters,
Reporting to the HR Specialist, you will participate in the support of more than 300 employees on their daily HR issues.
You will work in close collaboration with the entire HR team as well as the Payroll and Legal department.
On a daily basis :
1. You will be responsible for the complete management of the administrative process and HR follow-up for our trainees and alternates, from arrival to departure:
- Collection of documents, drafting of contracts in collaboration with the legal department,
- Follow-up of contracts with schools and OPCO,
- Constitution of internal files and updating of HRIS,
- Carrying out welcome sessions for trainees,
- Follow-up of the arrivals with managers,
- Collaboration with the legal department and Payroll teams on legal and contractual matters.
2. You will support our interns and apprentices to ensure a quality experience:
- HR follow-up (mid-term points, evaluations, feedback...) with interns and their managers,
- Information and support on day-to-day administrative issues
3. You will also be involved in the administrative management of the head office staff:
- You will be responsible for the management of onboarding & offboarding processes,
- You will be responsible for the daily updating of the HRIS: entries, exits, absences, etc.
- Information and support for employees on their HR administrative issues (payroll, absence, transport, health insurance, etc.)
4. You will be involved in supporting international mobility: assignments, mobilities, departures and arrivals of international staff.
5. You will participate in the improvement of administrative processes and bring ideas to ensure operational excellence.
Depending on your skills, you will also be asked to participate in the deployment of certain projects in collaboration with the team (e.g. teleworking, training, etc.).
- We are looking for a student in higher education (ideally with a specialisation in HR), who wants to work in a dynamic and innovative environment, in daily contact with employees.
- You will be able to demonstrate a high degree of rigour and have strong organisational skills as well as a keen sense of confidentiality.
- You have good interpersonal skills, you are also service-oriented and you enjoy working in a team.
- You are curious and know how to be proactive and anticipate.
- Intermediate English preferred
- 6 month internship , starting from January 2022
- Location : Saint-Mandé accessible via metro line 1 (Saint-Mandé) and RER A (Vincennes)
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Production HQ is the headquarter of our network of production studios and plays an essential role in the conception of our games. Closely working with the top management and our studios worldwide, our role is to support the various project teams on different topics (production processes, design, content, game direction, financial planning, human resources) in order to enable them to develop high-quality games while maintaining an editorial and strategic coherence. This particular position allows our team members to benefit from a global overview of all our current projects under development.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create story worlds that will fascinate our audiences.
Do you want to join us on our adventure? Ubisoft is looking for a
HR Operations Assistant (M/W/NB) – January 2022 - Internship
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.