Internship Game Designer (Engagement)
7 days ago
Winter INTERNSHIP - Game Designer Engagement
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and the very creative Mirror's Edge games.
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic students who want to join DICE this winter for an internship as a Game Designer.
As an intern we don't expect you to be productive straight away. Learning the tools and workflows will take time. The most important thing is for you to learn, ask questions and be curious. Once you are ready to take on production tasks, your lead, manager and mentors will guide and assist you along the way.
- Become a part of the Game Design engagement team, learning the workflows used at DICE and how to use said workflows in a production environment.
- Learn how to Implement rewards, assignments and progression using the Frostbite Engine and other EA tools.
- Ask for feedback, work with the team, and ask questions!
We look for a passion for game design in general and Battlefield in particular. A person that puts the player firsts and want to create and support hour to hour gameplay and the player journey.
- Example of work with game engines and game engine editors.
- Familiarity with the concepts the player, play style and personas
- Shown skills in engagement systems design
- Skills in Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and analytics
- Documentation skills
- Minimum 1 year of educational experience
How To Apply
Please apply online with a CV and cover letter.
This internship is unpaid and temporary employment. It needs to be associated with a university education or any other type of education that has an internship period planned into the education plan, for example LiA. We are not able to provide relocation services for this role, so we will only consider candidates already residing in Sweden.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.