This job might no longer be available.
Internship C++ Gameplay Programmer (Part-Time & Hybrid)
10 days ago
You've been using C++ for a while and you are ready to work on something exciting and spectacular? On a project where millions of ordinary people worldwide will be admiring your work?
You're in the right place because Gameloft is looking for a C++ Gameplay Programmer Intern.
From the beginning of your journey with us, you will:
- Participate in a fast learning environment facilitated by a mentor & senior colleagues.
- Have the opportunity to learn & to implement principal components of a game: physics, AI, graphics, etc.
- Work closely with the other teams in the department involved in the whole process of developing a game.
- Have a real input in one of our titles developed in Bucharest Studio.
- C++ knowledge
- Student/Graduate in Mathematics, Computer Science, Cybernetics or related.
- Fluent written and spoken English, concise writing skills
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Unreal, Unity, or any other similar programs
- Personal projects
- Passionate about games
- A team-player
- Result-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly focused and highly organized
After 6 months, if your performance is good we will be happy to continue with a full time position @Gameloft as a Junior C++ Gameplay Programmer.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you?
- Hybrid work: 2 days from the office/week of your choice & 2 months/year work from home.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Bookster subscription.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
- All the usual perks: free coffee, free fruits, relaxation area, free gym.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Join our SURVEY
As part of our recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying to Gameloft via this Survey. Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations .
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Why? Because joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audienceof 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partnerwith major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.