11 days ago
Working with our worldwide studios you will support their strategic recruitment needs; working on multiple Senior / Exec level searches that will have a direct impact on the quality of our games that you see in the stores.
Utilising proactive ‘direct search’ recruitment strategies to source and attract the best candidates from with the games industry internationally, you will focus on building high-quality technical pipelines, working on multiple assignments and providing high-level reports to our Exec teams on Core-Team recruitment.
You will have a knowledge of advanced sourcing methods and innovative engagement techniques to ensure you identify and recruit the very best talent for Ubisoft, whilst delivering an exceptional candidate experience. Your inquisitive nature will see you research, explore and recommend new sources and solutions to ensure we continue to identify and recruit the very best talent.
As a member of the International Recruitment Team, you will be an ambassador for Ubisoft; developing strong relationships with candidates and supporting the team promote our employer brand at global industry events (when we finally get back to normality of course!)
- Strong track record as a recruiter, with a background in Senior / Exec level recruitment; ideally within the IT or a high-tech industry
- Confident networker – As an Expert within your given discipline, you will build a strong knowledge of the industry and have the ability to understand where the 'top prospects' are based globally. You will build robust follow-up strategies to ensure you can convert prospects into submissions at every opportunity
- Strong presentation skills – The ability to design high-level reports for Exec-Level team members, using accurate data to provide up-to-date overviews on Core-Team Recruitment on various 'headhunt' assignments
- Knowledge of advanced sourcing techniques, Advanced Boolean, X-Ray, Social Media etc
- A real passion for games
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- Data driven, ability to analyse complex data sets with a focus on continuous improvement of individual metrics and conversions
- Strong stakeholder management skills – Build relationships with various Talent Acquisition professionals across the Ubisoft network across multiple locations, providing guidance and insights and becoming a trusted Business Partner
- An autonomous, dynamic and results orientated approach
- A drive to progress your career in a dynamic, industry leading global organisation
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.