This job might no longer be available.
International Product Manager
6 days ago
YOUR DAILY JOURNEY
- Defining the overall communication plan from the game in collaboration with our regional marketing teams;
- Defining key messages and their translation into marketing assets;
- Leading the creation of communication assets (screenshots, trailers, walkthrough, high-res images etc.);
- Defining the brief and following up on the execution, internally with our marketing artists and our development team or externally with agencies;
- Being accountable for the respect of deadlines and ensuring the highest level of quality and consistency across assets, whether developed at the studio or by our regional marketing teams in EMEA and NCSA;
- Maintaining and communicating a clear deliverable plan;
- Participating in the preparation of internal pitches and presentations.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- University or College degree/diploma in Interactive Media, Marketing, or Product Development / Management or MBA;
- 3+ years in product management in the game industry or in creative agencies;
- Great communication and presentation skills; fluent in English. Able to persuade and influence audiences and stakeholders across multiple functional groups;
- Proven abilities to identify, understand, prioritize, plan and articulate market & customer requirements;
- Strong analytic skills and experience with metrics driven decision making;
- A passionate, performance-driven individual with a strong business acumen;
- Leadership, ability to work as part of a team and establish relationships with other departments;
- Ability to adapt and to manage change;
- Results-oriented and customer focused;
- Avid video gamer;
- Experience in an international company or international role is a plus.
WHAT YOU WILL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Opening its doors in July 2008, Ubisoft Singapore features the largest AAA studio in Southeast Asia and is home to a culture that celebrates serious fun and diversity. As proud innovators of naval gameplay and water technology, we’re super excited to be the lead studio in bringing a brand-new IP to you – Skull and Bones! Our other notable works include every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, with our latest Viking adventure being Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.