This job might no longer be available.
International PR Coordinator
München, Bayern, Germany
6 months ago
We are looking for an International PR Coordinator to join our Private Division team in Munich!
Private Division is a developer-focused publisher that empowers independent studios to develop the games that they are passionate about creating, while providing the support that they need to make their titles critically and commercially successful on a global scale. A division of Take-Two Interactive Software, the label publishes Kerbal Space Program by Squad, The Outer Worlds by Obsidian Entertainment, and Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey by Panache Digital Games and will publish upcoming titles with renowned creative talent. Private Division is headquartered in New York City with offices in Seattle, Munich, and Las Vegas. This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded marketing professional to help build a new business backed by one of the best companies in the industry.
The International PR Coordinator will be a key part of a growing International Marketing and Communications Team and contribute to the strategic development and go to market executions of Private Division’s partner games. We are seeking a versatile PR professional who is particularly interested in working with content creators and live streamers and take an opportunity to work on an international level in close collaboration with a network of renowned communications agencies.
- Assist and contribute to a large variety of state-of-the-art international public relations activities across Europe, Russia, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
- In close collaboration with the International Communications Manager, work and synch with our developer partners, the New York marketing and communications teams, and the Seattle product development team in developing the international communications and PR strategies for the games.
- Coordinate and work with an international network of PR agencies in territories across Europe, Asia and Australia/New Zealand.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key international content creators, live streamers and press.Work with both internal and external development studios to accommodate interview and feature requests from international media.
- Assist in the creation of PR campaign coverage reports and post mortems.
- Work with the International Communications Manager to coordinate and support trade shows, press trips and product demos.
- Be capable of demonstrating games to press, consumers and other partners.
- Travel, both domestic and international, may be required.
- Contribute to a media contacts database.
- The developers we work with are valued partners – it is equally important to be responsive and listen, as it is to contribute.
- As we are a startup environment within the organization, we are seeking a professional who is willing and able to “wear many hats”.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Preferably a minimum of one year of experience an in PR/Communications or marketing, ideally with experience in console and/or PC video games publishing or development.
- Excellent organizational skills – able to manage time / workload and work under pressure to tight deadlines and prioritize.
- Strong communicator both written and oral.
- Able to win and maintain the respect from outside development teams through thoughtful input, strong work ethic, and perseverance.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to listen and develop a complete understanding of our partner games and the developers’ goals as organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, as well as time and project management skills. Multiple language skills beneficial.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, and/or other relevant project management toolset, including learning those used by our developer partners.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and transparent method independently, as part of a team and with our partners.
- A deep love and understanding of games, the gaming industry and ideally key gaming influencers such as content creators and streamers.
- Strong work ethic, reliability and ability to multitask.
- Office language English.
- Cover letter mandatory.
This is a fantastic time for a International PR Coordinator to join Private Division, a developer-focused publisher that empowers independent studios to develop the games that they are passionate about creating. Please apply today or get in touch for further information.