This job might no longer be available.
International Mobility Specialist (12 months contract)
Montreal QC ca
2 days ago
As an International Mobility Specialist, you’ll help bring talented experts from across the globe to Ubisoft Montreal. A trusted partner during their move, you’ll guide them throughout every step of their international mobility journey, from accepting a job offer to arriving in Montreal – and beyond.
You’ll join a team committed to providing exceptional relocation and integration experiences – and collaborating to do so. A group of international mobility technicians, specialists, and leads who aim to make a positive impact on the lives of colleagues coming from abroad, always.
What you’ll do
- Be a go-to person for all international mobility topics (immigration, work permits, permanent residency, etc.).
- Work closely with talent acquisition specialists and hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs.
- Perform pre-hire analysis; considering studio needs, government requirements, and employee-specific situations to find the approach that works best.
- Prepare immigration and permanent residency applications + coordinate relocation requests.
- Liaise with government departments (Immigration Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada, Ministère de la Francisation et Intégration Québec, Services consulaires, etc.), clarifying our realities to them.
- Communicate with soon-to-be Ubisoft Montreal employees, keeping them updated on their application status and next steps.
- Meet with other members of the international mobility team to discuss progress, explore immigration strategies, etc.
- Provide support to our Halifax, Saguenay, and Quebec studios in their international mobility initiatives.
- Keep in contact with recently relocated employees to help facilitate their integration.
- Stay up to date on immigration laws, policies, and current affairs to evolve our processes and programs.
What you bring
- A collaborative and empathetic spirit
- Interpersonal relationship-building skills (over the phone, by email, in person – you care about every one of your interactions with others)
- An eye for detail
- A creative approach to critical thinking: you can assess issues and come up with innovative solutions to resolve them
- An ability to balance short-term priorities and long-term goals
- An understanding of the video game industry
- Around 3 years of human resources, immigration, or global mobility experience (or other relevant experience)
- Effective communication skills: you can break down and explain information to a wide range of people + tailor your messaging to them
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your skills and experience
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.