This job might no longer be available.
International Marketing Project Manager
Montreuil Île-de-France fr
10 days ago
In the studio Ubisoft Paris Mobile, you will be under the responsability of the Marketing & Acquisition Manager. In close collaboration with our various trades, you will be the main ambassador of our games with our internal and external partners and an essential engine for the continuous improvement of our projects.
As such, your responsabilities are as follows :
- Participating in building the identity of our games, in particular by defining their positioning on the market and their audience of players
- Building marketing plans for the studio's projects, managing the corresponding budgets and ensuring their operational implementation before and after the launch
- Managing the relationship with all internal and external partners involved in the deployment of the marketing plan (production team, mobile headquarters, agencies…)
- Ensuring the delivery, the coherence and the quality of the assets necessary for the submission of our games on the App Stores and the campaigns of PR, marketing and communication with the Marketing Artists
- Having a deep knowledge of our products, building the presentation documents and contributing to their promotion as ambassador of our games
- Ensuring a permanent competitive watch to help improve our games and our communication and feed the strategic thinking of the studio
Passion for video games, creativity, professionalism, autonomy, self-criticism and team spirit will be essential, relying on the following skills:
- With 2 to 3 years of marketing experience, you have built and implemented an ambitious marketing campaign for a video game, ideally for mobile
- Strong interest in the video game market, especially for free-to-play and mobile
- Good communication, oral and written, and with good argumentation ability, you can present and defend your point of view with other trades
- Rigorous and organized while being able to adapt in your plans to handle exceptional situations
- You have a real appetite for creating editorials and strong visuals
- Excellent command of English and an excellent knowledge of the Office suite
- Curious and always aware of the latest news of your expertise
- Being fluent in English
Our Ubi perks :
Being a part of Ubisoft Paris Mobile projects comes with its perks such as:
- A high degree of autonomy within a team of 15 people
- 4 free Ubisoft games per year
- An international context with passionate and committed colleagues
- Live news thanks to our trends-focused magazine Stories
- A stack with the most modern techno and top notch equipment
- Tech challenges and tickets to conferences
- In-house training, aka the opportunity to develop an expertise by participating in in-house sharing events - talks, conferences, trade shows - and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
- Evolve in a leading group in the video game industry in France, which has a local presence in 30 different countries, with international job opportunities
- At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, we are looking for innovative and original minds that are challenging, and who want to build the future of the video game industry
This position is to start in Montreuil asap. If you are interested, apply online now, and we'll be get back to you soon :)
At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, today we build the virtual arenas of tomorrow. Mobile games that are both accessible and far-reaching, in which millions of players take each other on and ultimately come together.
In every one of our creations, we put the focus on gameplay. Gameplay must innovate and federate so that as many people as possible can enjoy it, whether as players or spectators. As a result, our games are alive and dazzling. They tell their stories through the seasons. They are devised not only with great enthusiasm, but also with our players.
Striving for excellence involves learning every day: from our players, from our competitors, and from ourselves. Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile means benefiting from the resources and expertise of the world's third largest independent video games publisher; it means being able to push forward Ubisoft's biggest licences as part of an agile structure, all through human-sized teams.
Within our studio, we share the same idea of a challenging, compassionate working environment, one that prospers from the wealth of our talents and the diversity of our personalities. More than anything, we firmly believe that only by playing together can we create the best possible experiences.
We produced several successful mobile games like Assassin's Creed Pirates, Smurfs Epic Run, City of Love and Mighty Quest and are looking for an International Marketing Product Manager.