International Marketing Coordinator
13 days ago
Private Division is searching for an experienced International Marketing Coordinator to join their team in Munich!
The International Marketing Coordinator will be a key part of a growing marketing and communications team and contribute to the strategic development and go to market executions of Private Division’s games.
We are seeking a marketing professional who demonstrates a balance of creativity and data-informed marketing strategies in an agile startup environment.
ABOUT PRIVATE DIVISION
Private Division is a developer-focused publisher that empowers the video games industry’s leading creative talent to develop the games that they are passionate about building, while providing the support that they need to make their titles critically and commercially successful on a global scale.
The label is a division of Take-Two Interactive Software, and is the publisher of Kerbal Space Program, The Outer Worlds, OlliOlli World, and more. We are headquartered in New York City with offices in Seattle, Munich, Las Vegas, and Singapore.
WHAT YOU’LL TAKE ON
- Work amongst the International Marketing team on developing the international brand and marketing strategies for our games.
- Assist the Senior International Marketing Manager on executing our international product marketing plans.
- Localize, culturize, and coordinate marketing creative development across video, digital, print, and social platforms for our international territories across European and APAC regions.
- Have a keen eye for each individual territory and market, ensuring that our marketing campaigns work locally as well as globally.
- Support local T2 sales teams including the production of localized sales materials and product and marketing presentations.
- Work closely with our media agencies in Europe and APAC on planning and coordinating the execution of our regional media plans.
- Work with creative and localization agencies and freelancers in territories across Europe as well as APAC.
- Collaborate closely with our developer partners, the New York marketing team, and the Seattle product development team.
- The developers we work with are valued partners – it is equally important to be responsive and listen, as it is to contribute.
- Travel, both domestic and international, is required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of one year of experience in product and/or brand marketing with experience in console and PC video games publishing.
- A deep love and understanding of games and the gaming industry, including both the development and the marketing/PR sides, from AAA releases to independent games.
- Creative approach to both marketing production and problem solving, coupled with the ability to take creative risks.
- Some experience in data-driven marketing campaign development, measurement, and optimization.
- Excellent organizational skills – able to manage time / workload and work under pressure to tight deadlines and prioritize
- Ability to work in a collaborative and transparent method with our partners and uphold our label marketing pledge.
- Able to win and maintain the respect from outside development teams through thoughtful input, strong work ethic, and perseverance.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to listen and develop a complete understanding of our partner games and the developers’ goals as organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, as well as time and project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, .
- Experience in building and managing relationships with freelancers, agencies, vendors, and other external resources.
- Expected to identify and then take ownership of any responsibilities and opportunities that present themselves to this growing organization.
- A deep desire to drive and contribute to the creation of a new business initiative.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Basic art and/or video editing skills beneficial.
- Multiple language skills beneficial
- Office language: English
- Cover letter mandatory
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
Great Company Culture. Creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
Benefits. Employee stock purchase plan, job bike scheme, in-house massage program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
Perks. Monthly Fitness allowance (up to €360 annually), employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, the ability to earn up to €370+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Private Division is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at Private Division is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.