International Advertising and Marketing Coordinator
10 days ago
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is on the lookout for a talented Advertising and Marketing Coordinator to provide support for the International advertising and marketing efforts. The role would suit a well-rounded marketing graduate with excellent organization, communication and prioritization skills who has a particular interest in digital paid media.
This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique marketing and publishing studio in the heart of London.
WHAT WE DO
- As part of the wider International Marketing structure, the Advertising and Marketing team is responsible for the planning, co-ordination and execution of centrally bought International Media.
- Work with the wider marketing, development, design, marketing technology, localisation, production teams internally as well as the agency and platform teams to co-ordinate International Media across a wide variety of advertising channels.
- Ensure all media campaigns are planned, executed and reported consistently and accurately.
- Co-ordinate with relevant teams and agency to execute International Media.
- Co-ordinate various ongoing projects across multiple teams ensuring all relevant stakeholders are kept updated on progress.
- Co-ordinate reporting on International media plans and results to the Rockstar territories.
- Support reporting on International media plans, results and financials into the global media teams.
- Support all aspects of the development and maintenance of Rockstar owned and licensed technologies; both in workflow implementation as well as product roll-out across Rockstar International territories.
- Coordinate with production to ensure media assets are created for use in all digital media.
- Knowledge of and passion for Rockstar Games titles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Technology/Media or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in digital/marketing/project management.
- Exceptional communication, organisation, and prioritisation skills.
- Familiarity with/an interest in digital media technologies including analytical tools, CRM management and workflow management systems.
- The ability to remain calm/flexible while managing large workloads and meeting tight deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Work well within a team but have the ability to think on their feet and work under their own initiative.
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent time management skills.
- Understanding of the current social media landscape.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Previous experience with specific tools such as Monday, Datorama, Treasure Data, Google DCM or similar software.
- Familiarity with social media publishing tools.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.