Senior Immigration and Mobility Specialist - APAC
13 days ago
Unity is growing fast! We are seeking a Senior Immigration and Mobility Specialist who will drive the programs that help us develop and mobilize talent around the world. You know what it means to support a rapidly growing, global organization with real-time advice and problem solving. You thrive in an environment that is innovative, fun and oriented to achieving extraordinary things. In this role, you will be the point of contact and subject matter authority for all aspects of employee immigration and relocation for the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. Additionally, you will collaborate with an outstanding Mobility team, the wider HR team, and other internal and external partners to champion new ideas and to ensure the delivery of smooth and effective relocation and immigration programs.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll provide an excellent ‘Users First’ employee experience during every step of a relocation / immigration process
- You will lead all APAC region immigration / relocation cases from start to finish, providing outstanding service, being highly communicative and looking after complex matters in partnership with internal partners and outside vendors
- You will continually improve our relocation and immigration processes and policies - ensuring what we do and how we do it is best for our people and scalable as we grow
- You are data driven with an analytical approach as you will work with SLAs and need to be able to report against these critical metrics
- Occasional early morning or evening calls with colleagues in other international locations and occasional travel for team meetings
What we’re looking for
- You should have a strong proven understanding of immigration and relocation across the APAC region and be accustomed to balancing simultaneous priorities
- You have strong Project Management Skills and excel in roles that involve both strategic and operational tasks, process improvement, and scalability
- You enjoy solving complicated problems and are passionate about delivering outstanding service for employees
- You are highly self-motivated and self-managing with excellent time management and organizational skills and able to demonstrate your own judgement to complete your work
- You are also a great teammate with a willingness to get the job done while also demonstrating a high level of emotional intelligence; you know that relocating is one of the most stressful life events, and you get to support our employees in their journeys.
You might also have
- Outstanding relationship building skills, active listening, and the ability to navigate complicated situations
- You are energized by working with colleagues from many different cultures, across time zones and multiple countries
- You understand what is required to create strong vendor partnerships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Are you ready to join a fantastic and supportive HR team? We are anxious to learn a lot from you and hope you can also learn from us!
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.