Internal Communications Specialist
18 days ago
Internal Communications team drives communications within Wargaming focusing on open and two-way dialogue. We are crazy about all types of content from fun posts and weekly digests to global campaigns and office letters. As the Internal Communications Specialist, you will be part of a team of diverse and talented professionals who are dedicated to partnering with the business to support strategy and culture of the company.
What will you do?
- Create internal letters and posts both in Russian and English
- Edit and rewrite content delivered by other teams
- Plan and prioritize content requests to ensure timely publication
- Proactively work to assist Internal Comms team in developing campaigns, videos, streams
- Maintain strong relationships with Internal Comms team, HR and business stakeholders
What are we looking for?
- Strong writing and editing skills both in Russian and English
- Expert-level skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must display a keen eye for layout
- Ability to synthesize and articulate complex concepts quickly
- Project management skills, the ability to think conceptually and strategically
- Confident communicator and presenter
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!