Internal Communication Specialist
9 days ago
Create inspiring and engaging experience for a young, bold and multi-cultural group of employees:
• Plan and organize internal events, according to the annual plan, including but not limited to: New Year Party, Christmas, Women’s day, Annual Anniversary celebration, skills and casual contests, etc.
• Supervise to ensure brand identities are well-reflected in each event and communication internally.
• Develop communication plans that think long-term, tying multiple communication moments together into broader strategies.
Information hub of corporate communication for internal stakeholders:
• Research, write, edit, and publish communications with an obsession for quality and accuracy.
• Serve as a trusted internal communications partner and strategic advisor for several teams across the 2 studios in Vietnam.
• Routinely measure and report out to stakeholders regarding the impact of internal communications, as well as employees insights, for internal experience improvement.
Other tasks joining hands to boost up internal communication:
• Keep a constant eye on our competitors in terms of internal communication practices.
• Manage stock of promotional items, ordering new upon needs.
• Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications/journalism, or marketing; OR equivalent work experience.
• 2+ years of internal or external communication experience.
• Good adaptation with multi-cultural environment with open-mindedness; experience working within a multi-national company is a plus.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Problem solving oriented, identifying and resolving promptly problems in a timely manner.
• (20-minute) Phone call -> (2-day) Entry test -> (1 round of) Interview -> Offer.
WORK LOCATION AND HOUR:
• Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC, or Work From Home (WFH) during the pandemic to avoid infections.
• Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• An attractive salary, with Tet Holiday bonus ("13th-month salary"), and other performance bonuses paid every 2 quarters.
• WFH and WFH support are available during times of (and planned to continue after) Covid-19 (only to locals and local expats).
• A range of policies to support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
• A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles (Asphalt, Minion Rush, Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter etc.) were born.
• An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
• Other benefits from "One of the best companies to work for in Asia 2021" (#HRAA2021).
• Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: email@example.com, titled: INCOM_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT US:
• Facebook (Gameloft SEA): www.facebook.com/gameloftsea
• Website (Gameloft SEA): www.game-sea.com
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.