Internal Communication Assistant - Apprenticeship (F/M/NB)
13 days ago
Communication around Ubisoft Strategy
- Assisting organize the strategy live streams and updates from execs to the Ubisoft teams worldwide
- Help creating a website dedicated to the Ubisoft Strategy
Promotion of Ubisoft's culture and values
- Participating in the organization on the 35 Ubisoft anniversary internal celebrations
- Assist team on conception and execution of internal communications campaigns
Coordination and researching
- Managing project lists and timelines. Delivering reports and updates around ongoing progress and successes
- Helping set up processes to optimize our way of work
- researching best practices, innovations on internal comms (both practices and tools)
Of course education is important - but just as important as your education is the passion that you have for the Entertainment industry. Even though working on international events sounds alluring, this is a real job. As such, you would be our star if :
· You have a marketing or international communication background ;
· You have a previous experience working in events management ;
· You are passionate with the Videogames or Entertainment industry ;
· You are proactive, have a high sense of responsibility and have a meticulous attention to details ;
· You are fluent in English, both written and spoken ;
· Fluent French would be a plus
What are your benefits as a Ubitrainee?
· Join the 1st company of the latest Happy Trainees ranking #Happy@Ubi
· Internship reward according to the studies level.
· Meal voucher Apetiz Card, 50% refund of travel pass, 1 day-off per month
· 2 free video games, ticket reduction (concerts / shows), access to the Ubisoft gym at preferential price.
Ubisoft questions box:
How should I prepare my application to Ubisoft?
First, read the job description carefully in order to highlight your relevant experiences and skills for this position! A personalized and well-detailed resume will certainly allow you to stand out 😉
Cover letter or not? Between both, we’ll always prefer a few lines explaining your interest in the internship /apprenticeship, rather than a long generic copy / paste! A dedicated space is also specifically provided for this purpose when you apply on our site.
How does the recruitment process work?
If your application is accepted, first you will be contacted by a recruiter of our Campus team for a phone screen or a deferred video interview to determine if your profile fits the job but also to your desires. Afterward, a physical or a video interview via Teams will be scheduled with your future manager. During the recruitment process, you could also have to complete a case study or meet your next n + 2 and some of your future colleagues.
I don't know the video game industry. Do I fit in to Ubisoft?
A lot of Ubisoft’s employees are not huge fans of video games. At Ubisoft, we are looking for people who are passionate about their specialties, their jobs or entertainment in general.
What is being a UbiTrainee / What is it like to be a UbiTrainee?
At Ubisoft, after a training period, you will be given empowering missions which may evolve throughout your experience with us. You can expect real challenges to take up every day!
Being an intern in our company also means enjoying the best of both worlds: the vision, stability, opportunities and brands’ catalog of a large international group, but also freedom, creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and the friendly work environment of a start-up.
How are the Trainees supported during their experience at Ubisoft?
Our HR teams are responsible for supporting you during your experience. It involves close HR monitoring (answers to everyday questions, discussions on your career path within Ubisoft after your internship / apprenticeship, etc.) and the animation of the Trainees community (Welcome Sessions, dedicated Teams group, Trainees Week, etc.) and a few other surprises 😉).
I have a disability; how could I apply?
All our recruitment teams are aware of disability issues. Therefore, you can apply normally via our Smartrecruiters platform by attaching your resume and cover letter. If you need any adjustment of the recruitment process, especially when it involves video interviews, don’t hesitate to state it during your application and / or contact the Handicap Mission team by email ( email@example.com ).
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and
perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.