Internal Comms & Experience Coordinator
15 days ago
Internal Communications & Experience Coordinator, EA Customer Experience
We are hiring an Internal Communications & Experience Coordinator to join EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization.
WWCE exists to help the world play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages and value employees that will bring new ideas and perspectives to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion and aim to create great experiences for our employees as often as our players. We're looking for people that will come to the office or Zoom meeting excited to work and ready for some fun.
As an Internal Communications & Experience Coordinator, you report to the Internal Communications & Experience Manager. You’re passionate about communicating information in a creative and effective way. You partner with people across the organization to give advice on what and how to communicate a tricky message and write some communications yourself. You can communicate messages that your audience actually wants to read and have a knack for creativity in everything you do. You’re a natural communicator and word nerd—you’re comfortable leading conversations and you like teaching others what you know. You’re passionate about culture and recognition and can find creative ways to do this through intentional communication and experiences.
- you give advice on or help outline emails and presentations.
- you write articles for our weekly newsletter and content for our main Slack channels.
- you keep our main email and newsletter distros updated.
- you update our Confluence and EA world sites.
- you create messaging and materials for our internal campaigns.
- you manage the corporate purchasing card, make purchases, keep track of the budget.
- you handle merchandise orders for Cheers—WWCE’s recognition program.
- you lead the administration of our Cheers recognition program—bi-weekly employee uploads, shipping rewards to our team, and so on.
- you use tools and creative solutions to measure the effectiveness of your work and report how we can use these metrics to improve future campaigns and messaging.
- you work as a brand guardian. You create, maintain, and promote brand guidelines in all our communications.
- you deeply engage with your work and are an advocate for the team’s strategy, campaigns, and brand.
- you seek opportunities to collaborate both inside and outside of the team, working with key influencers to effect change in projects and throughout the organization.
- you have experience in internal communications, writing, or related fields.
- you hold a bachelor’s degree or graduate degree in communications or marketing-related fields are preferred.
- you have experience managing internal communication campaigns.
- you have experience drafting content for a global audience.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.