Internal Audit Analyst
15 days ago
The Riot Legal team has the responsibility to always provide the highest quality legal services that align with Riot's company mission of putting players first. Figuring out what's "best for our company" always begins with thinking about what's "best for players." Every policy or contract that we draft; every lawsuit that we file or defend against; every letter we send; and all the legal advice that we give to our partners, must always be done with our players' interests in mind.
As an Internal Audit Analyst, reporting to the Senior Manager of Compliance, you will promote compliance and accessibility within our products, conduct or assist internal compliance audits focused on regulatory and IT security-related requirements. You will manage and review work performed by third-party consultants, and present audit results and recommendations to leadership. You will establish and implement audit programs and testing procedures for compliance and internal audits while also being responsible for auditing, monitoring compliance with procedures, and evaluating the effectiveness of our internal controls.
- Shape and build compliance-related internal audits with a focus on identifying control gaps
- Advise and assist in remediation of any identified gaps
- Execute or assist with reviews of internal procedures to evaluate compliance with security and controls standards (e.g. COSO, SOX, ISO 27001, NIST 800-53)
- Manage third-party audit consultants
- Assess and identify application, system, and process vulnerabilities that could impact the security of systems or data
- Build relationships with important partners across various functions to remain knowledgeable of developments across Riot.
- Prepare draft audit reports
- Follow up on findings from audit and external examination reports and prepare supporting documentation
- Support the coordination, scoping, and analysis of vulnerability assessments and penetration tests
- 6+ years of audit experience auditing technology and information security systems.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Accounting, or Finance, or a related field
- Understanding and execution of the entire audit process, testing IT general controls, and developing audit methodology
- Experience coordinating cross-project activities, artifacts, rituals, and goals in the Compliance field
- General knowledge of IT environments, information security, privacy, and threat/vulnerability management
- Technical experience using data to test assumptions/recommendations
- Familiarity with professional security frameworks and controls standards (NIST, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, COSO, COBIT, and SOX )
- Experience in Big 4 accounting firms focusing on audit, cybersecurity, privacy, enterprise risk management, and advisory services
- Previous compliance experience auditing Fortune 500 companies in the media, games, technology, or entertainment industry
- CISA, CRISC, CIA, CISSP, or other related certifications
- Experience with enterprise systems and tools
- Experience with privacy standards and regulations (GDPR, HIPAA)
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code . Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming .
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.