This job might no longer be available.
Contract Talent Coordinator
Hyderabad Telangana India
6 months ago
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is challenging. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Coordinator to join our growing team in India, Hyderabad. You will have worked as a Coordinator in a dynamic environment. This role would be a fantastic opportunity for somebody to join an accomplished and passionate Recruiting team within an internationally recognized brand.
You will help ensure that all candidates who work with Electronic Arts have an exceptional experience, creating a seamless and efficient recruiting process. In partnership with the team, you will schedule candidate interviews with EA’s multiple business groups, be an advocate for candidate experience and guide applicants on their journey to becoming EA employees. We ask that you have a positive interaction with candidates, partners and many other teams that work together to attract and onboard our future employees.
What a Talent Coordinator does at EA:
- Mentored by our Talent Specialist and reporting to the TA Manager, you will support the recruitment team across a variety of administrative and operational processes
- Coordinate and track all phases of the interview process
- Update candidate interactions in our ATS and other tools
- Send and retrieve important documentation, such as Non-Disclosure Agreements, Feedback Forms
- Books candidate travel and processes candidate travel expenses
- Collaborate with other team members to improve and improve processes
- Review and audits offer details and employment contracts
- Coordinate new hire onboarding tasks (processing transactions, coordination with our teams, new hire packages)
- Participate in New Hire Orientation (for new employees, facilitating studio tours and inductions)
- Work closely with other areas of our People Experience team, including HR Business Partners, Global Mobility, Compensation and Benefits, and Workday to ensure that candidates have a smooth onboarding process
- Participate in team projects, which strengthen the service we provide
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Additional Ad-Hoc responsibilities as needed by the Talent Acquisition team
The next Talent Coordinator needs:
- Experience working in an administrative capacity
- Organizational skills, ensuring interviews are correctly scheduled and tracked
- To be passionate about providing service to candidates, recruiters and hiring managers
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills, with strong attention to detail
- You will have a collaborative approach and thrive in a diverse team environment
- This is a Contractual Role for 6months.
Take your career to the next level – apply today!