This job might no longer be available.
Intern RPG Designer
Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship pl
5 months ago
- Providing support for Quest and Open World Design Teams in terms of RPG elements
- Creating entries in Database for RPG related features, such as Items and Perks
- Maintaining Database structure, making it easy for other designers to use
- Helping with the game and economy balance
- Experience in working with game engines (Unity, Unreal Engine, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of English language
- Passion for RPG games
- Attention to details
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the Cyberpunk genre
- Experience in working with database
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.