This job might no longer be available.
Intern Quest Designer
Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship pl
8 months ago
- Performing daily tasks with supervision of mentor from Quest team.
- Creating the storyline on a detailed level with supervision of a mentor.
- Designing quests and implementing them using a proprietary toolset.
- Planning assets required for the creation of the quests.
- Cooperating with other departments.
- Integrating delivered assets (like gameplay elements, locations, characters, dialogue etc.) into a seamless, engaging and unique experience.
- Maintaining the highest possible quality of quests, and fixing reported bugs.
- Creating and maintaining design documentation.
- Above average knowledge about culture (movies, books and games).
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Ability to use basic game engines (ex. RPG Maker) and turn the design into the game.
- Drive to take ownership and take the task from paper design to execution.
- Willingness to learn, to receive any feedback and address it.
- Passion for telling stories.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Candidates for all Quest Design positions are kindly requested to provide portfolio/examples of the projects they did
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.