Intern PMO Analyst
8 days ago
About the organization:
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs, The Division, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you have the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth
To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for talented candidates for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
- You are responsible to deliver defined PMO processes of India Studios
- You follow the documentation and central approach as per PMO guidelines
- You are responsible to coordinate and collect data & reports from various stakeholders on ad-hoc topics
- You interact with multiple stakeholders from different departments to facilitate the execution of processes
- You support documentation of PMO
- You are autonomous in delivering your tasks
- You demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset to thrive for operational excellence
- You ensure SLAs are met and in case there are risks for not meeting them, you proactively highlight to your manager
- Effective communicator with excellent English writing skills
- Must have: proficient knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PPT and Visio
- Good to have: Knowledge of Data visualization tools (Power BI)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Good to have: Knowledge of VBA is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Project Management tools (e.g., Teams, SharePoint Online, Confluence)