Intern IT Technician
17 days ago
The Intern IT Technician, reporting to the IT Team Lead and part of the Production Services team is responsible for delivering on-site support on the hardware and software of the Ubisoft Chengdu studio, employees and teams, while maintaining a high level of customer support aligned with both the world-wide IT standards and the local business needs. And opportunity for possible official contract is reserved.
What you will do
• Respond to user requests for service, troubleshoot problems and help develop solutions.
• Build, deploy and maintain new workstation and build machine environment for employees according to group standards.
• Support PC hardware components, desktop operating system software, and application software.
• Perform minor repairs to equipment and arrange for other servicing needs.
• Record activities, solutions and other responses to request for service.
• Assist in maintaining inventory records and documentation for equipment.
• Contribute to technical documentation and participate in policy, procedure, and standards development.
• Provide backup technical support for network including router, firewall, and wireless access point.
• Maintains open communication and positive working relationship with staff.
• Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
What you should be equipped with
• Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems major
• Minimum GPA of 75%
• Strong verbal and written communication in both English and Chinese
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well in teams
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail
Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
To find out more, please visit our website: http://www.ubisoftgroup.com or our WeChat account (UBISOFT育碧or 育碧招聘).
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.