This job might no longer be available.
Intern IT Technician
3 months ago
The Intern IT Technician is in charge of technical aspect of our studio daily support. This include mission such as Hardware Diagnostics, Software and network troubleshooting.
Roles and responsibilities
- Setup and assemble workstations 安装和组装工作站
- Assist IT Technician with daily tasks 协助IT技术支持完成日常工作
- Good knowledge of Windows operating system 熟悉Windows操作系统
- Good knowledge of hardware and software 良好的硬件和软件知识
- Good understanding of English, both written and spoken 良好的英语听说读写能力
- Interest in gaming a plus 对游戏感兴趣者优先
- Interest in Linux system a plus 对Linux系统感兴趣者优先
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com