This job might no longer be available.
Intern HR Assistant-HR Intelligence Direction
2 days ago
About the role
We are currently looking for an university student for at least 6 months full-time (4 to 5 working days per week) internship position in our Human Resources department. The challenging and rewarding part is to work with C&B officer on HR Intelligence exploration – include identify opportunities to boost efficiency on HR data input, enquiry and analytics by automate some of our current practice, and bring statistics and data perspective to help re-shape the way we managing data. And don’t panic, you will be collaborating and supported by data analyst and tool programmer within our studio.
On the other hand, you will also need to contribute on daily HR operations tasks, which is a foundation to achieve the bigger goal by understanding HR business.
What you will do：
• Contribute to explore HR Intelligence framework.
• Explore insightful HR Product, Event and People analytics and provide for HR stakeholders.
• Optimize and organize HR tool, information and documents to make these easily accessible.
• Assist the employees’ benefits including benefits propaganda, regular maintenance and foreign employees’ supporting, etc.
• Assist the new hire onboarding preparation and set up.
• Deal with HR related paperwork ensuring the confidentiality of employee information.
• Assist and coordinate HR meetings/events such as training, department team building activities.
• Handle employee requests and deliver quality solutions if able, or escalate requests to a more senior team member.
• Work proactively with other team members.
• Run HR errands, as needed.
What you should be equipped with
• Major in mathematics, statistics or economics.
• Familiar with statistics basic theory with good ability in qualitative analysis, quantitative and logic analysis, analytics report writing.
• A solid interest in HR Intelligence direction and pursuing a career in a software company.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, capability on using SQL.
• Communicate effectively, orally and in writing, in both English and Chinese.
• Good communication skills. Experience in working with people on different levels.
• Have a high attention to details, organized, self-motivated.
Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
To find out more, please visit our website: http://www.ubisoftgroup.com or our WeChat account (UBISOFT育碧or 育碧招聘).