Intern Asset Management Assistant
19 days ago
The IT Asset Management team manages, controls, and protects the organization's IT assets throughout their life cycle, from acquisition through final disposition
- Perform inventories and usage monitoring of all IT assets and record all findings, changes, physical location, and incidences of support.
- Testing all kinds of equipment (basic diagnostic)
- Upgrade and troubleshoot hardware
- Assist the asset team in performing the inventory audits
- Ensure asset tracking is up to date
- Organize/Maintain Inventory storage room
- Occasionally lift equipment up to 10 kg
- 1+ years of IT Support in a corporate environment.
- Computer Science / Computing / Engineering diploma
- A passion for IT and new technology
- Basic knowledge of PC hardware with experience in diagnosing problems
- Experience with Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft Office applications (experience with Excel as a must)
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and issues to meet deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills and team skills
- A fast learner with the ability to follow processes and procedures
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously and within the team
- Good problem solving skills
- A keen eye for detail
- English (at least Elementary level)
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.