This job might no longer be available.
Intermediate/Senior Backend programmer (M/F)
Annecy Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes fr
12 months ago
Ubisoft Annecy is looking for a Tech Ops/Backend programmer to join its studio and join a team in charge of developing AAA games and be a part of the next Ubisoft blockbuster.
As part of the Online dev team :
- You will be responsible of setting up, supervising and maintaining gaming servers
- You will have to improve the processes of services deployment (tools, version control, database, etc.)
- You will participate in designing the infrastructure, the admin tools and writing documentation
- You will organize and manage load tests
- You will participate in designing and setting up servers for developing new features
- You will participate in developing different online services, useful for a AAA game
Graduated from an engineering school or equivalent, you have at least 5 years of experience as an Online programmer or Tech Ops.
- You have relevant experience and knowledge of client-server technologies, web service framework operate on internet
- A good knowledge of standard database (Mysql, Mongodb, Redis, Web service infrastructure)
- A good knowledge of nodeJS and front-end framework would be an asset
- A good knowledge of AWS services, Docker and Linux would be an asset
- You are able to write technical documentation
Required soft skills:
- You have good communication skills and teamwork,
- You are able to understand and communicate with other job functions
- You are able to adapt quickly to face change
- Professional spoken and written English is mandatory
At Ubisoft Annecy, we are looking for innovative and original minds that are challenging, and who want to build the future of the video game industry.
Position available as soon as possible in Annecy !
Please submit a CV and all personal/professional work or portfolio website.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
- Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development.
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their desire to enrich the lives of players by original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to amazing worlds, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving birth to surprising moments of fun and adventure that also help you as a player to discover yourself and learn.
Founded in 1996, Ubisoft Annecy has developed many sagas, especially on Rayman, Splinter Cell, Assassin’s Creed®, Tom Clancy’s : The Division®, Ghost Recon Wildlands and Steep !
By joining Ubisoft Annecy, you will have the opportunity to join a community of passionate peers and collaborate, but also to evolve, with pioneering teams in their field, from all around the world. You will progress in a benevolent and inspiring environment in which you push the boundaries of imagination and technology to create the worlds that will enthrall our players.
Do you have talent and experience in the video game industry? Do you want to join a challenging, stimulating, creative and friendly work environment? Join us!