Interface Designer - NHL - Temporary
Vancouver British Columbia Canada
5 days ago
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Have you ever experienced the thrill of a last minute goal that carries your team to victory in front of millions of people? Working here is kinda like that.
The Challenge Ahead:
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join an established team of developers working on the next iteration of the critically acclaimed NHL franchise. This is an opportunity to join a veteran team and help bring the creative vision to life on an established AAA EA Sports title.
- Strong Graphic Design skills
- Strong illustration and iconography ability
- Ability to work with multiple stylistic approaches
- Good comprehension and use of typography, color, and layout for digital media
- Comfortable to present cohesive design approaches to non-design audiences
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or other visual design tools
- Ability to sell your ideas, prototype quickly and improve feedback
- You're a passionate and creative professional interested in sport
- You enjoy staying up-to-date with the latest design trends
- You have extreme attention to detail, you’re meticulous about how you communicate and document your designs
- You care about your work and how it will affect millions of users daily
- You excel in a team-oriented, product-focused environment; you enjoy collaboration and appreciate the exchange of ideas and concepts
- Work side by side with the product team to design content, screens, iconography, etc.
- Support the Live Operations team defining and executing the design language for product campaigns
- Provide clear, detailed, and pixel perfect final design
- Work with Art Director, UI/UX team, Producers, and Software Engineering teams
Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of opportunities and constraints of current and new UI languages, console platforms, and other technologies as they pertain to visual design
- Comfortable learning proprietary tools to build the game software
We thought you might also want to know:
The benefits and perks of working for EA