This job might no longer be available.
Integrated Marketing Manager, Call of Duty Mobile
1 month ago
Job Title:Integrated Marketing Manager, Call of Duty Mobile
Job Title: Integrated Marketing Manager, Call of Duty Mobile
Reporting To: Marketing Director, Product Management
Department: Call of Duty BU
Contract Term: Permanent
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain.
This role will be based in the UK, at our Soho Office or Ditton Park Office. Our Soho office is in the cultural heart of London’s West End with a vast array of classic record shop and leading film companies, media offices and great restaurants. Regent’s Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Piccadilly Circus and the shopping mecca of Oxford Street. It is conveniently just walking distance from a number of London tube stations and mainline train stations.
Our office in Ditton Park is our Campus, set in 200 acres of landscaped parkland, it houses a number of great amenities as well as great transport links. The Amenities here are: tennis courts, an onsite gym, full restaurant style canteen and café. It is conveniently close to Junction 5 of the M4 giving a direct links to central London, the M25 and Heathrow airport.
To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
This role has the following responsibilities:
- Lead the development of an EMEA specific Call of Duty Mobile plan in conjunction with the product and marketing leads in 3100 driving DAUs and revenue
- Work closely with insight and marketing teams to drive real time reporting showing trends and opportunities across User Acquisition, DAUs, Monetisation and churn
- Develop and own the integrated Seasons planning process and manage the calendar of deliverables including briefs, ideation, and delivery as well as identifying EMEA content opportunities that can be integrated into the global plan
- Ensure that budget management is clear, well tracked, and in line with AOP guidance and potential areas of opportunity on a territory basis
- Work cross functionally globally and regionally across Brand, Product, PR, Digital / social, Creative Services, Marketing Technology, and Finance teams to ensure effective planning and execution – especially on making asks to management teams in 3100
- Work with the Global Mobile 1P team in managing relationships with iOS and Android in region and ensure that we are maximizing our marketing with 1st parties across all channels – this would include understanding User Acquisition and churn reduction
- Drive the franchise efforts to showcase the LRP for EMEA Call of Duty Mobile: marketing opportunity, macro trends, payment & server requirements to identify the next growth potential for the brand in the region
- Oversee development of Mobile focused partnerships at a global, regional, and local level, unlocking co-marketing investment or operational added value.
This role is a Manager level position where you will thrive on a can-do attitude, not afraid to get completely involved in a working environment that will empower you to create new ideas and encourage you to think outside the box all whilst sharing in some great company benefits and initiatives. In addition you will have:
- A Degree level Education (preferred) or relevant to the experience required for the role.
- Previous brand management experience with a history of increasing responsibility and expanding leadership positions managing a high-profile entertainment or lifestyle brand
- Related to the above, specific experience of leading successful central marketing activations within across the EMEA region or globally
- Able to communicate effectively and collaboratively, including strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- History of managing direct reports and/or influencing colleagues who succeeded under your guidance
- Passion for marketing and creativity a must
- Organized, with strong attention to detail, seeking to deliver all tasks to the highest standard.
- Clear self-motivation with a history of exceeding high performance standards
- Ability to build productive relationships by using your excellent written and verbal English skills along with strong stakeholder management skills
- Proven track record of delivering complex projects requiring strong project management skills, attention to detail, accountability
- Able to manipulate data from various sources – MS Office expertise is a must - to prepare reports, modelling, forecasting and franchise performance updates
- Very good experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word…)
- Ideally has knowledge of the gaming industry (publishers / trends / media / influencers)
- You will be a confident, proactive and approachable personality that oozes team spirit with the added extra of being a go-getter, ambitious and tenacious in nature who can work autonomously when required all with a great sense of humour.
- Personal passion for games (PC, mobile, console) / online entertainment services or web user experience
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.