14 days ago
We are looking for a talented and passionate Insights Analyst to come and work within the CRC Analytics team. The suitable candidate will be a driven self-starter, looking to build on their Analytics career, with one of the biggest gaming companies in the world.
As an Insights Analyst, you will be responsible for looking into the deeper questions at the CRC, linking Customer Support data to playtime, player behavior and more. You will be using statistical techniques, advanced data manipulation and anything else that comes to mind to try and find answers to questions such as: What affects the playtime of players after they’ve been through the Customer Support flow? What makes a “good” knowledge article? You will be working with data from Ubisoft’s Data Warehouse and Salesforce, transforming it and modelling it using whichever analytics tool you prefer, be that R, Python, or something else entirely. The models you create will form and drive strategy, prioritization and improve the player experience.
- Investigate theories and questions using statistical methods to enable the CRC to derive strategy and make better decisions using data
- Design, build and deploy new models and algorithms that allow us to gain deeper insight into our players
- Work closely with stakeholders to help them to leverage the insights and help to guide decision making
- Collaborate with analysts, product owners and data scientists across the business to better the team’s knowledge and analysis techniques
- Assist the business in understanding data, its purpose and how it might be enhanced over time to drive better strategy and decision making
- Help to maintain and improve the quality of relevant data and its documentation
- Answer data requests from stakeholders
- Assist in the development and maintenance of best practices in the analysis and delivery of data
- Good knowledge of statistical techniques, including but not limited to: linear & logistic regression analysis, clustering, classification
- Experience of working with stakeholders at various levels.
- Good interpersonal skills with good written communication.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and at least 1 statistical programming language (e.g., R, Python)
- Meticulous and strong analytical skills, with the ability to be proactive, draw conclusions and provide recommendations.
- A genuine desire to find insights that others might not be able to find
- Interest in video games/entertainment industry a huge plus.
With Ubisoft CRC, you will receive a competitive salary along with:
- Personal performance bonus
- Private Health Insurance (including eye care and dental)
- Life Assurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Significant discount on the world’s best video games
- Access to Ubisofts back catalogue on PC
- 22 days of holiday
- We work in the heart of Newcastle city centre, right on top of Haymarket metro station in a lively, international and creative space.
- A kitchen stocked with cereals, fruits, unlimited filtered water, teas, coffee and even organic milk products
- Regular professional and social events
- Monthly Ubidrinks
- Flexible working hours
- A casual dress code
- Fun, we like to work hard but have a laugh too!
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new adventures.
Are you looking to work with passionate and enthusiastic experts who are tackling game changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? Are you a driving force of innovation and improvement where you want to help build the best support in the industry? Do you inspire others to go above and beyond, to provide memorable and positive experiences that exceed players expectations?
Challenge accepted? Bring your leadership expertise and join our team!
At Ubisoft we offer a warm and welcome culture where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
The EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre is at the heart of our strategy to engage with our players. The CRC provides our players with an awesome experience with each individual
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.