This job might no longer be available.
Insights Analyst - Riot Game Operations, Strategic Advisory
15 days ago
The Insights discipline helps empower Rioters' decision-making to be more data-informed. We're an interdisciplinary group of scientists, consultants, and strategists from all sorts of backgrounds who join together to represent and advocate for gamers around the world.
As an Insights Analyst at Riot Games Operations Strategic Advisory team, you will work with multiple RGO Product teams to support them with both qualitative and quantitative data analysis, building data capabilities, providing data insights, establishing reporting dashboard, and supporting product strategies. You'll also help team members to dig into customer feedback through the customer feedback channel.
- Visualize and build dashboards to support decision making by RGO leadership and other partners
- Work with partners and RGO Strategic Advisory team to ensure that you have a understanding of Game Operations and data needs
- Partner with team members across RGO to answer data-related questions and ensure your customers have the information to make decisions
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data results from surveys, focus groups, and conclude findings
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Management Information Systems or a related discipline
- Professional work experience in data analysis
- Collaborate with cross-disciplinary teammates
- Experience with data querying languages (e.g. SQL), and other relational database approaches
- Experience with data visualization and building reporting system (e.g. Tableau)
- Advanced in Excel (can perform complex functions), PowerPoint
- Experience with analysis related to support teams or operational teams
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative survey data, focus group data analysis
- Experience with Python
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code . Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming .
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.