Insights Analyst Intern (Summer 2023)
15 days ago
Insights Analyst – Internship (BS, MS)
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
We want you to join us. We're looking for an Insights Analyst Intern within EA's Customer Experience organization.
You're the questioning type and have a passion to analyze user behavior, feedback, and experiences. You want to understand why things happen and you want to share your insights to improve EA’s Customer Experience.
A day in the life of an Insights Analyst Internship looks like:
- Work across Insights and Operations to provide analysis to understand where there are opportunities with a specific area of focus, recommending short range solutions
- Monitor KPI performance, identify improvement opportunities, understand the WHY
- Work with other teams and partners to identify trends and areas for improvement
- Provide reporting and support inquiries for our partners
- Review impacts across multiple regions to understand player and advisor differences and how those impact operational indicators
- Manage the story and actions performed by the business that impact metrics
If you're interested, you'll need these skills or experiences:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program and are slated to graduate after Summer 2023 (i.e. Fall 2023, Spring 2024, and beyond)
- You are proficient in SQL and understand how to query large sets of complex data
- You have experience with a programmatic data analysis tool (e.g., R or Python)
- You are somewhat familiar with data visualization applications and techniques (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, Shiny)
- You know how analyze large data sets to produce strategic insights that inform business decisions
- You understand how to communicate data to non-analyst audiences and create digestible reporting
- You are curious in your validation and cross-reference multiple sets of data to support your hypotheses