Infrastructure Support Enginee
15 days ago
1. Perform Day to Day responsibilities including but not limited to integrating and debugging tools, responding to escalated IT tickets, troubleshooting production environment, writing technical documentation.
2. Uses strong analytical skills to diagnose problems (hardware, software, network, sysadmin etc.) and determines appropriate solutions.
3. Demonstrates strong knowledge of Windows-oriented environment, commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within IT industry standards and corporate help desk procedures.
4. Use and maintain up to date our Knowledge Base based on your latest troubleshooting and/or best practices.
5. Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals and stays current with system information, changes and updates.
6. Knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems.
1. A relevant degree or professional experience or 10 years of experience in a similar capacity
2. Good verbal and written English communication skills
1. Strong experience with Windows oriented infrastructure,
2. Strong experience with scripting, PowerShell,
3. Strong experience in troubleshooting desktops issues: DNS, DHCP, Network, VLAN, Software debug,
4. Strong understanding of IT Infrastructure, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016/2019, Exchange Server, Office 365, Active Directory,
5. High-level of problem-solving skills,
6. Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills,
7. Good verbal and written English communication skill
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
1. Experience with scripting (C++ or C#, Python, Bash),
2. Experience with virtualization technology: Hyper-V / VMWare,
3. Strong understanding of software implementation and debugging,
4. Should possess strong analytical skills to diagnose problems (hardware, software, network, sysadmin etc.) and determine appropriate solutions,
5. Any IT Infrastructure certifications are a plus,
6. Experience in the videogame industry is a plus
1. Competitive salary and benefits,
2. Fun working environment,
3. Working with the biggest names in the gaming industry