Internal Tools Engineering Intern
12 days ago
leading marketing software provides mobile app developers a powerful set of solutions to grow their mobile apps. AppLovin’s technology platform enables developers to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. The company’s first-party content includes over 200+ popular, engaging apps and its technology brings that content to millions of users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
As a member of our Internal Tools team, you’ll solve technical challenges, including: design and architecture of robust ETL services, optimization current reporting system to solve business problems, and write various tools to help improve programmer productivity. This will be a 2-3 month long internship and start in Summer 2022.
- You will be a Junior or Senior level student in Fall 2021 (and is currently working towards earning a BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical field)
- Love to program, solve problems and build stuff
- Profound knowledge on Java, Scala or Python
- Have knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming
- Have experience working with Linux or macOS
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Non-academic coding experience (i.e. hackathons, code challenges, personal projects, GitHub, Open Source, etc.)
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.