This job might no longer be available.
C++ Software Engineer - Infrastructure
Madrid Community of Madrid Spain
14 days ago
EA SPORTS Madden NFL is the best-selling sports property in U.S. Video game history. Madden NFL is an immersive, simulation-based, authentic NFL interactive experience, empowering fans to play out their NFL fantasy of winning the Super Bowl (and much more). Madden NFL has entertained fans over three decades with more than 130 million lifetime units sold.
Madden NFL is developed at EA’s Tiburon Studio in Maitland, FL, and Madrid, Spain by a team that prides itself on innovation and creative collaboration. We are looking for talent with a passion for sports to create experiences that connect with millions of football fans around the world to grow the love of the sport.
Interested in joining our team? At EA Madrid - where passion for sports is only matched by the talent on the ground - we are looking for passionate Software Engineers, along with other disciplines, to play an essential part in developing the next installments of our Madden franchise.
Infrastructure Software Engineer
We are looking for an experienced engineer who enjoys working with other engineers and supporting systems,
workflows, and capabilities to improve the quality of our products after they go live.
- You will work with a small team to release client updates and improve the stability of the live product.
- Debug and diagnose runtime issues across a variety of domains.
- You will increase team efficiency through tooling or workflow enhancements.
- Work with Quality Verification to develop testing and build automation.
- Integrate code and features across development lines.
- You will review technical implementations for impacts stability, performance, disk, and memory budgets.
- BS degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
- 3+ years of experience.
- Shipped a AAA game title or provided post-launch support to a launched consumer-facing product.
- Understanding of C++ language.
- Experience with Perforce concepts and good practices, specifically with integration workflows.
- Communicate well with non-technical partners, such as artists, designers, and producers.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Experience leading small teams of Software Engineers is a major plus.
- Automated testing experience (either developing tools or using existing systems).
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.