Infrastructure Software Engineer - C++ - Madden
Orlando Florida United States
12 days ago
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC .
- You will work with a small team to release client updates and improve the stability of the live product.
- Debug and diagnose runtime issues across a variety of domains.
- You will increase team efficiency through tooling or workflow enhancements.
- Work with Quality Verification to develop testing and build automation.
- Integrate code and features across development lines.
- You will review technical implementations for impacts stability, performance, disk, and memory budgets.
- BS degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
- 3+ years of experience.
- Shipped a AAA game title or provided post-launch support to a launched consumer-facing product.
- Understanding of C++ language.
- Experience with Perforce concepts and good practices, specifically with integration workflows.
- Communicate well with non-technical partners, such as artists, designers, and producers.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Experience leading small teams of Software Engineers is a major plus.
- Automated testing experience (either developing tools or using existing systems).