Infrastructure Security Engineer
13 days ago
Unity is seeking an Infrastructure Security Engineer to join our Security team to drive continuous improvement in security standards, policies, and Security Assessment (SA) for engineering changes. Primary responsibility to conduct design review, technical documentation, questionnaire data and Threat Modeling for critical systems. Responsibilities will extend to ensuring infrastructure security standards are implemented and enforced throughout the organization.
Ability to conduct risk analysis and file issues and tracking the risk findings is critical. You will have the opportunity to, not only impact, but shape the future of the Security team at Unity.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Perform the security design reviews and conduct risk assessments for production instances.
- Use threat modeling to improve identification of cybersecurity threats, prioritize them, and perform effective risk mitigation.
- Perform the Projects / Products information security assessment and support infrastructure security Project efforts.
- Develop security standards, policies for systems used in Unity.
- Deploy, maintain and drive the secure system configuration according to standards and best practices.
What We’re Looking For
- Proven record of mentoring team and building security review process.
- Through knowledge of Cloud computing environments such as GCP, AWS, Azure with knowledge for architectural reviews and experience with micro-services technologies such as Containers, Kubernetes, Hashicorp Vault.
- Experience in automation using Bash, Python and/or DevOps Terraform/Ansible.
- Knowledge of security features and controls AuthN, AuthZ, PKI, Session Management, Logging
- Deep Understanding of network security fundamentals; the TCP/IP stack, Linux/Mac/Windows operating systems, DNS, Firewall, VPN, Email.
- Knowledge of NIST 800-53 controls, PCI-DSS.
You Might Also Have
- Comfortable with ambiguity and bringing clarity to situation.
- Strong critical thinking and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Passion for expanding your knowledge and a desire to grow beyond your current skill set
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.