15 days ago
What you'll do
Product Madness is a Global Powerhouse where the greatest mobile games and experiences are crafted by world-class talent. A top-grossing leader in free to play mobile games, we have more than 800 team members working across seven global talent hubs including London (headquarters), USA, Canada, Spain, Poland and Ukraine. With remarkable hit games including Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lighting Link and Big Fish Casino, we boast more than 50 million active users and 400 million downloads and counting.
We are Mad about games and the way they bring people together, and that passion and culture is what brings us together as a studio, connects us with our partners we collaborate with, and is what links us to our sister studios across the world.
Product Madness is an Aristocrat Technologies company within its digital game’s division of Pixel United.
What we're looking for
Site Reliability Engineers at Product Madness live and breathe in production looking for opportunities to improve reliability through observability and engaging with the technical groups. We are looking for an SRE to join our Infrastructure Group. The ideal candidate will take part in creating the next generation of cloud infrastructure, Observability as a service, CI/CD pipelines and our SRE/DevOps practices & culture inside Product Madness, using cutting-edge automation and modern technologies.
The successful applicant for this position will be a person with relevant experience, highly motivated and a team player.
Leading incident response and taking ownership of Post-Mortems, the SRE are responsible for keeping all user-facing services and other production systems running smoothly. SRE apply sound engineering principles, operational discipline, and mature automation to the platform.
The key to the SRE's success is engagement across teams, contributing to the development and operation of games and services which meet reliability targets.
Product Madness is growing fast, which means as an SRE you will have to balance speed with production while focusing on crucial reliability metrics and processes.
The SRE will Become a primary point responsible for the overall health, performance, and capacity of customer-facing services in cloud infrastructure, maintain back-end services in a cloud environment and assist in the roll-out and deployment of new product features. will be a key and improve our Engineering best practice across the observability.
What You'll Do
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven experience as a DevOps/SRE/Infra Engineer
- Proven experience with troubleshooting in Unix/Linux
- Expertise in Java, Python, Ruby, Bash or experience in another programming language
- Experience and knowledge of CI/CD design and practice
- Public Cloud, preferably GCP but AWS and Azure are good too!
- Experience with Cloud Architecture Design principles and Cloud Architect certification
- Experience creating infra-as code solutions using tools such as Terraform, Azure ARM templates, Cloudformation - a must
- Experience with CI/CD tools and methodologies such as Jenkins, ArgoCD, CircleCI, GitHub Action etc - a must
- Hands-on implementation of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in complex environments.
- Proven experience working in a production environment - a must
- Solid experience implementing production-grade Kubernetes Clusters with containerised environments and microservices (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience working with Configuration Management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible is an advantage)
- Solid understanding of networking technologies mainly focuses on networking for clouds
- Experience with Service Mesh solutions such as Anthos, Istio, Consul-Advantage
- Experience with monitoring and log analysis tools such as ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, New Relic, Splunk etc. - Advantage
- Experience in configuration and maintenance of applications such as web servers, load balancers, relational databases, storage systems and messaging systems
- Good communication skills in English
- Naturally curious with a boldness to pursue aspirations as a committed lifelong learner
- You have great interpersonal skills and are able to communicate effectively with your team members and other teams across the business
- You have an eye for detail and can apply logical thinking when managing tasks
- Good organisational and prioritising skills
- You are flexible, team-oriented and willing to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Allergic to manual, repetitive tasks with a desire to remove Toil
- Obsesses over systems performance and values simplicity over complexity
- Passionate about customer user journeys
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Medical Insurance Prestige VIP Plus package 100% covered by Product Madness
- Sport and Wellbeing package - 270 PLN per month - Includes: MultiSport Plus Cards 100% covered by Product Madness or Refund for your chosen sport and well-being services such as massage, psychotherapy, physiotherapy
- 1000 PLN bonus for blocked 10 day annual leave once per year
- Free additional holidays during the year
- Shorter working hours during summer time
- Free holiday on your Birthday week