Information Systems Specialist (Enterprise Applications)
16 days ago
As an Information Systems Specialist for Enterprise Applications, reporting to a Manager, Information Technology, you will join a multi-functional team collaborating to administer and support communications, collaboration, knowledge management and work management tools (applications) at Riot Games. You will be responsible for supporting Rioters in their use of these tools. Day to day , you will work on support requests and pursue opportunities to expand the services we provide to Rioters by documenting runbooks, moving support scenarios to self-service and building simple applications that extend these tools or integrate tools together. As Riot Games expands the creative expressions of its worlds, you will work with teams in every studio at Riot Games, including unreleased projects and non-gaming ventures. You will support a complex ecosystem of geographically distributed teams and processes with one goal in mind: empower these teams to focus on doing their best work and have an amazing experience in Slack .
- Support an Enterprise Slack environment with close to 7,000 weekly active users, ten workspaces and thousands of channels
- Support other tools such as: Airtable, Ally.io, Confluence, Google Workspaces, Jira, Miro, TeamRetro and Trello
- Respond to support requests from users across the company
- Participate in on-call rotation and resolve production incidents and time-sensitive request
- Work on sensitive requests with the highest level of confidentiality and privacy
- Build simple applications, automations, and integrations to extend functionalities provided by the tools out of the box
- Author and maintain documentation for operational process, runbooks, and the solutions you build
- 1+ years experience in the administration of Enterprise Applications in a large, multi-workspace organization (at the scale of several thousand of users)
- 1+ years experience with web application development (automations, integrations or scripts)
- Ability to deliver on projects of a scope/complexity less than eight weeks, participating in breaking down the project into a list of tasks
- Disciplined and autonomous, comfortable context switching and adapting often as priorities change
- Comfortable public speaker and are used to writing in-depth application how-tos, documenting standard operating procedures, and producing user-facing documentation
- Experience building Slack apps using the Admin API to enable Slack self-service and automation
- Experience with Slack development frameworks such as Bolt, Workflow Builder, Block Kit Builder Builder and Steno
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment systems such as Drone and Jenkins
- Experience with Agile Methodologies such as Scrum, comfortable working in iterative methodologies
- Experience with Work Management tools such as Jira, Airtable and Trello
- Experience with Service Management tools such as Service Now and Jira Service Management
- Experience with Knowledge Management tools such as Confluence and Google Workspaces
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code . Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming .
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.